Winia Commercial Microwave Unique ‘Changeover Warranty’
1) The warranty is in addition to and does not in any way affect any statutory or other rights of consumer purchasers. The warranty relates only to products used within the United Kingdom (Mainland).
2) The Warranty covers all carriage costs including delivery of equivalent standard replacement microwave and collection of the faulty item in our specialised heavy duty flight cases.
3) The warranty covers breakdowns due to design or manufacturing faults; it does not apply to damage (however caused), wear and tear, neglect, incorrect adjustment or repair, or to any item of limited natural life.
4) Full cover is supplied for 12 months from the date of purchase for mechanical or electrical breakdown, (excluding light bulbs, door glass, ceramic tray and removable accessories including roofliner, which are not covered by the manufacturers warranty).
In the unlikely event of a failure, and to ensure the most efficient service experience, please take the following action:
- Refer to the ‘troubleshooting’ section of your instruction manual in order to identify and possibly correct the problem. If unsuccessful, please call 01329 285518, whereby one of our trained engineers will offer further advice.
- If the fault cannot be resolved and you require service, please contact the dealer you purchased the microwave from, providing the following information:
- Model & Serial Number.
- Customer’s full address, telephone number and contact name.
- A good description of the fault and any other relevant information.
NB It is your responsibility to prove that the unit is under guarantee; if this is not possible the repair will be undertaken on a chargeable basis.
Equivalent replacement machines will be dispatched within 24 working hours (excludes weekends) from completed, signed request form, being accepted by manufacturers agent (Regale Microwaves Ltd) in partnership with our delivery service providers.